Its a Private Show of Plastic Passion

First and foremost Happy Independence Day to all Malaysians (: Long weekend coming to an end and what have I accomplished thus far? How about... Nothing? Sigh... Still cant find am excuse or explanation for all the fuck ups thats been happening... But nothing im not already used to i guess? Bloody... Mom's been so tight with the whole going out thing ever since the whole *blank*... Guess im the only one to blame? Shyt's still been following me ard ever since Friday *heck... shyt's been in my life since forever...* when i bloody fell outside college while Running Downhill on a Road in Stilettos *social suicide much* and bloody scratched my lappie... FML to the pits of hell man. Went D's on Sat night cuz the mother wouldnt let me out Fri... Helped paint his place with F. Friends + Music + Lekor + Martell = <3 why cant life be and stay that awesome?! Sigh... Coming back to earth, went for Slutty's event at Mardi Gras last night for countdown... Lets just say.. mm... Back To Old School was more hyped up?!! *smug look* Despite the deadness, guess you cant go wrong with Babes, Music, Black Label/Long Island/Beers, and a Dancefloor (: Half of our crowd left after countdown though =/ cant blame them but the rest still had fun nonetheless... College resumes tmr, i have service, no guests, major presentation on wed, Moral assignment to bloody rehearse... Stab me.

Till my life gets more effed up... Cheers.


Ps: Clubbing aint complete until you get a couple of tipsy guys shoo-ed off for dancing on the counter cuz its 'for girls only'. *ahemfaizchokedarrylahem* LOL (:

~ Plastic Passion -The Cure
* My Life. My World. Shades of Black.

No Response to "Its a Private Show of Plastic Passion"

Post a Comment