who i am hates who ive been

OMG an ant died and resurrected in my Ribena... -.- no shyt.

so i having a glass of ribena at home when founnd a dead (not moving) ant in it. so i use my straw, got it out, put it on the inner top side of my glass and continue drinking (still not moving...) i go on doing my own things occasionally taking sips from my cup (its effing DEAD and stuck hard to my glass i swear) when about 45mins later i glance at my cup and WTF ITS GONE! O.O im 110% sure it didnt fall back down into my glass and me drinking it, neither did another insect crawl in my glass, eat the damn ant and crawl back out, and i HIGHLY DOUBT another ant took its body back to bury... so WTF... no shyt im amazed.

(wtf at the ant not me -.-)

if only humans could die, resurrect and start life anew...

*
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft Akon *
~ Nothing but Black.

No Response to "who i am hates who ive been"

Post a Comment